[PEAK] Trouble installing PEAK

Laurent Rahuel laurent.rahuel at gmail.com
Fri May 12 03:28:20 EDT 2006

Le Vendredi 12 Mai 2006 03:39, Phillip J. Eby a écrit :
> At 03:50 PM 5/11/2006 +0200, Bilboon wrote:
> >Ok problem is solved: removing PEAK-0.5a4.dev_r2125-py2.4-linux-i686.egg
> >and restarting install works.
> >
> >When PEAK installation stops because of RuleDispatch or PyProtocols
> >dependence failure, the egg is created in site-packages.
> >Future installations use it and don't rebuild the egg properly.
>
> That seems odd, because how did the egg end up corrupt in the first
> place?  If you can reproduce it again, let me know.

Hi

I add the same problem installing peak two days ago. The ez_setup process stop
during the wsgiref download because of a 404 from both mirrors. I had to co
from svn and build wsgiref. Then trying to reinstall peak gave me the same
error than bilboo.

Removing peak egg from site-packages allowed me to reinstall with no pbs

Regards,

Laurent