[PEAK] Interfaces

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Thu Jun 29 13:42:51 EDT 2006

Niki Spahiev wrote:

>  Phillip J. Eby wrote:
> > Really? The top hit for RuleDispatch is a page that includes
> > installation directions. If I google "Rule Dispatch" instead, I
> > get a "did you mean RuleDispatch?" prompt :)
>
>  You have special googling power or use another google. ;^) I get no
>  such prompt :(

Naw, he's right. The link goes to the PEAK front page, which, if you
search in page for "RuleDispatch" has a blog entry with instructions.
Or it at least it did yesterday.

I was being lazy and ruled it out as another discussion because of
the URL (which I'd already been to).  It's human error (this is why
we invented computers, programming languages, and well,
interfaces ... ;-) ).

Nice to know I'm not the only one, though, thanks.

Cheers,
Terry