[PEAK] Mail server change - test message and heads-up

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sun Jun 11 18:56:36 EDT 2006

I'm in the process of migrating to a new server; the only PEAK-related
changes at the moment are to the eby-sarna.com mailing list services.

DNS changes are still propagating, but this should not affect the mail,
since the old server is relaying for now.  But if you need access to the
list archives, you may need to use www2.eby-sarna.com instead of
www.eby-sarna.com to force the correct IP address.

Hopefully the DNS changes will propagate soon, and hopefully this message
will actually be sent, archived, etc.  I guess I'll find out in a moment.  :)