[PEAK] FYI: MoinMoin now running on FastCGI

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Thu Jan 26 21:21:11 EST 2006

I've changed the DevCenter wiki to run on FastCGI instead of regular CGI,
as it has been burning a lot of CPU lately.  (Unfortunately, it still is,
because reST rendering is pretty CPU intensive and Moin doesn't seem to
cache the rendering.)

Anyway, please send me an email if the wiki misbehaves in any way.  It
seems to be working currently, but better safe than sorry.  :)

At some point, I'll probably switch some of the more CPU-hungry pages to
static HTML, assuming I can't figure out a sane way to kludge some caching
into Moin itself.