[PEAK] RuleDispatch not on Cheeseshop?

Jay Parlar parlar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:00:04 EST 2006

So what it comes down to then, is a bug in the TurboGears dependencies
:) I guess Kevin has RuleDispatch already installed, and that's why
his builds would work for himself.

Normally I'd have RuleDispatch installed by hand, but this is on a new
Python install, so I hadn't got around to it yet. I'll email Kevin
about it.

Jay P.