[PEAK] FYI: server move for mailing list and archives

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Nov 11 18:03:01 EST 2005

Just a quick FYI while Ty's internet connection is back online and the list
is (temporarily) working.  We're going to finally move the eby-sarna.com
mailing lists and archives to a box with backup power and redundant 'net
connections.  :)  There may be further outages for a while, and if you send
stuff in between now and when we announce completion of the move, it may
get lost.

Hopefully, I'll be able to convert the actual list subscriptions in the
migration; if you don't see an announcement in the next week or so, check
the http://peak.telecommunity.com/ home page to see if I've announced that
re-subscription is required.

Wish us luck!