[PEAK] peak.model & peak.storage viability?

Erik Rose psucorp at grinchcentral.com
Mon May 2 17:12:47 EDT 2005

> The code also uses the old binding API, so it's not going to work
> as-is.
> I'd also like to make use of this code, or something like it, for a
> large-ish project I'm about to start.  Ulrich, if you're listening, any
> objections to me putting an updated version of your code on PeakPlace?

Before we go duplicating effort, here's what I've already done to
Ulrich's code. I updated it to the new binding syntax and added an
example docstring stolen from one of his list postings.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/staff/e/w/ewr119/sqldm.py

What I haven't done is actually try running it. :-) (I'm distracted
with another problem right now....)

Erik