[PEAK] Updates on Wiki and problems with CVS

alexander smishlajev alex at ank-sia.com
Fri Mar 25 05:07:47 EST 2005

Tiago Cogumbreiro wrote, at 23.03.2005 19:45:

> I've also started making my application web visible. I've noticed the
> wiki page is outdated:
> http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/PeakWebHowTo

it shouldn't be.  i've written it less than two months ago, and there
were no significant changes in peak.web since then.

> I'm trying to fix it, but since I have no previous experience
> whatsoever with peak.web it's being a little difficult.

the page reflects the tests i've made to learn peak.web.  i had no
experience with peak.web when i wrote those tests.

still, the page expects understanding of PEAK core concepts - binding,
config, naming, protocols...

best wishes,
alex.