[PEAK] Interfacing Peak with Twisted

John Landahl john at landahl.org
Wed Mar 16 16:15:52 EST 2005

John Landahl wrote:
> With PEAK's EventDriven class, using PEAK and Twisted together is very
> simple.  The attached program uses the Example class from Twisted's
> XMLRPC docs [1] within a simple App class derived from EventDriven.

Since Joel's TwistedPeak entry on the wiki was no longer usable without
the tarball, I've replaced it with this XML-RPC example.  I'll add some
.ini and ZConfig wrapping for it later, and possibly examples of using
more Twisted services.  Maybe even some client code with peak.events...

   http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/TwistedPeak