[PEAK] Interfacing Peak with Twisted

Tiago Cogumbreiro cogumbreiro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:58:22 EST 2005

Hello list,

First of all I would like to warn you I'm a real newbie in terms of
adaptive programming and components based programming. However I am
finding it very interesting and Peak seems to be the most expressive
approach on this subject.

I wanted to test the Peak framework and interface it with Twisted. One
problem I had was that the wiki page[1] @ devcenter has a file for
download with 0 byte length. There might be something wrong with it.
Does someone have it so I can have a glance? The exercise I want to do
is to extend the bulletins[2] example and add it i) a ZoDB storage ii)
a xmlrpc frontend (using twisted) and possibly a nevow frontend too.

[1]- http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/TwistedPeak

[2]- http://cvs.eby-sarna.com/PEAK/examples/bulletins/

--
Tiago Cogumbreiro <cogumbreiro at users.sf.net>