[PEAK] access violation with py24/msvc compiler

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Thu Jan 27 14:53:40 EST 2005

At 07:13 PM 1/27/05 +0200, alexander smishlajev wrote:
>thanks, i did it now.  it is kjGraph.  the following command also raises
>access violation:
>
>    python -c "import kjbuckets; g=kjbuckets.kjGraph(); print g"
>
>when importing peak.model.features, failing is line 470 in
>method_exporter.py: 'vt += d' in MethodExporter.__init__()
>
>i can get .keys() and .values() from a kjGraph object, but i do not know
>what else i could try with it and what c function to look at.

It would be the addition methods, which is the 'Wunion' C function at line
3004 of kjbucketsmodule.c.

Currently there are 9 modules in PEAK that use kjbuckets; we could try and
trim them down and/or create a new implementation of it, I suppose.  I have
been trying to avoid creating new uses of kjbuckets for a while now.  Of
the existing uses, probably only method_exporter and SOX are of any great
significance to PEAK as a whole.