[PEAK] access violation with py24/msvc compiler

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Thu Jan 27 13:43:33 EST 2005

At 07:51 PM 1/27/05 +0200, alexander smishlajev wrote:
>alexander smishlajev wrote, at 27.01.2005 19:13:
>>it is kjGraph.  the following command also raises access violation:
>>    python -c "import kjbuckets; g=kjbuckets.kjGraph(); print g"
>
>well, i have found that the method function called here is WrapperPrint,
>and that the failing statement is in line 2002: 'fprintf(fp, "kjGraph(");'.

Interesting indeed.  It's probably a runtime library compatibility
error.  I suppose we should really get rid of kjbuckets; this isn't the
first time it's shown its age with a weird error.  It was originally
written for Python 1.3, so it's possible it's not properly up-to-date with
the Python C API.