[PEAK] dispatch: around generic function with next_method (bug)

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Mon Jan 17 11:42:49 EST 2005

At 05:06 PM 1/17/05 +0100, Radek Kanovsky wrote:
>I have found easier to fix 'method_chain()' than 'combine()', but
>it is not probably optimal.

It's method_chain() that's broken, it should be able to safely chain method
chains, but I didn't write a test that exercised the case where a callable
is a chain with a 'next_method'.  I've added a test case now and fixed it.

Thanks for all the useful bug reports; I haven't made any real use of
before/after/around stuff yet myself, just the tests.