[PEAK] Newbie PEAK Questions - Answers appreciated

Krys Wilken kryswilken at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:36:50 EDT 2005

Hi Philip,

Thanks for the fast response. :-)

I checked out the latest svn revision and I have run into the dreaded
python-2.4-building-extensions-in-windows-without-VC7.1 problem.  I'm
working on that now, though it is disheartening.

In case you're interested in knowing, for my current project, I am
looking at combing PEAK, Quixote, Twisted and SimpalTAL into a
web-application framework.  I want simplicity, but I also want
"enterprise grade" code.  It'll be interesting to see how things turn
out.

Anyway, thanks again for the answers.  I'll check out the EasyInstall
and CHANGES.txt, etc. as you mentioned.

Krys