[PEAK] Newbie PEAK Questions - Answers appreciated

Krys Wilken kryswilken at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 11:02:07 EDT 2005

Hi.

I want to use PEAK for my next project.  It seems really interesting.
The web site seems a bit dated, however.

I see that there is still activity in this mailing list and in the
CVS/SVN repository.

My questions are:

What's the best way to get a stable version of PEAK?  Is SVN the
preferred method? or the 0.5a3 version from the website (dated 2003?)?

Also, what is the best way to find out what is new an exciting in PEAK
since the docs were last updated?

I guess that because the web site seem un/under-maintained that I am
just concerned about how active this project is and how to best get
started.

Any pointers/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  PEAK look very cool.

Thanks in advance,
Krys