[PEAK] Major update to generic functions in CVS

Jay Parlar parlar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:39:56 EDT 2005

> A fix is now in CVS; thanks for the report.  Sorry I couldn't get to this
> sooner; I've pretty much been sick since Sunday and I still don't feel too
> well now, but this is the first I've had enough brain cells since then to
> be able to even think about programming.  :(

Well, I thank those brain cells then, as all my doctests now run
perfectly after updating to the head (April 1st was the last date from
CVS I was able to run from, no joke).

Thanks again for all the quick fixes. Maybe one day I'll have time to
get into the code so I can try to contribute fixes myself, instead of
just complaining that things are borked.

Jay P.