[PEAK] Strange dispatch problem after cvs up

Jay Parlar parlar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 11:19:06 EDT 2005

I give +1 to a Python2.4 requirement on the PEAK package, as soon as I
get my sysadmin to upgrade one of machines. It was just easier for now
to use the 2.3 decorators and not bug him, but I'll get that done on
Monday.

Thanks for the quick fixes, I'll try them out on Monday. I've got some
fairly elaborate doctests for the part of my program that uses the
dispatch module, so I'll let you know if they find any other issues.

Jay P.