[PEAK] Strange dispatch problem after cvs up

Jay Parlar parlar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:24:10 EDT 2005

I just removed the 'build' directory, and even blew away the
directories in my site-packages, rebuilt, and I still have the same
problem.

A few additional notes:

1) I'm running this with Python2.4, despite the fact that I'm using
your magic 2.2/2.3 decorators
2) My class that has the generic methods inherits from the Cheetah
Template class, which is an old-style class with multiple-inheritance.
No metaclasses involved in that stuff though, as far as I can tell.
3) I have Pyrex installed, I don't know if that affects whether or not
the CVS speedups.c is used, or a new one is built from the .pyx
4) I still can't produce this anywhere except in my project, I'm still
trying though. I don't think I'm doing anything "funny" though.

Jay P.