[PEAK] Bulletins example for peak.web

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sun Apr 3 12:09:54 EDT 2005

Hi all.  Just a quick note to let you know there's now a sample sitemap.xml
for the bulletins example.  The page templates are all empty, so you won't
actually get much out of running it, just blank pages.  However, you can
try going to URLs that shouldn't exist, and you'll get NotFound errors on
those pages instead of blanks, so at least you can verify that the
structure is what it's supposed to be.  :)

Currently, I've been testing it by going to examples/bulletins and running:

   PYTHONPATH=src peak launch -c bulletins ref:sitemap at sitemap.xml

This of course assumes you have the very latest CVS of PEAK installed in
site-packages.  The '-c' is a new option to "peak launch" and all
'commands.Bootstrap'-based commands; see CHANGES.txt for details.

Anyway, I hope this is complete enough of an example sitemap that some
intrepid souls can maybe throw together some decent page templates to make
the bulletins example actually almost work.  :)