[PEAK] It's official...

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed May 12 17:41:10 EDT 2004

At 04:12 PM 5/12/04 -0500, darryl wrote:
>Phillip J. Eby wrote:
>>I'm now available for contract work.  :)
>
>Didn't know it was unoffical!

It was only unofficial yesterday, so you didn't miss much.  :)

>Congratulations ?

Maybe.  :)  My seven years of projects for Verio (and their predecessor
companies) came to an abrupt end today.

There will probably be a variety of byproducts from that.  For example, I
no longer need to hold off on requiring Python 2.3 for PEAK, which will
probably make people who want to use PEAK with 2.3 on Windows
happier.  :)  It's also possible my development priorities for PEAK will
shift, depending on what kind(s) of other work I get.