[PEAK] __main__.PEAK_CONFIG

John Landahl john at landahl.org
Wed Mar 10 00:19:42 EST 2004

I'm trying to use the __main__.PEAK_CONFIG feature so that settings in a
package-level .ini file get loaded before any of the application classes
are instantiated.  As a quick test I copied /usr/bin/peak and added a
PEAK_CONFIG variable set to config.fileNearModule('foo', 'foo.ini').
Strangely, the main class (a subclass of EventDriven loaded through the
ZConfig shortcut) won't run with __main__.PEAK_CONFIG set.  If I comment
out the definition it runs as expected.

Does this sound like a bug, or am I using this feature incorrectly?