[PEAK] applications using PEAK?

John Landahl john at landahl.org
Wed Jun 9 23:17:02 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 12:21 pm, Dave Peticolas wrote:
> Are there any open source applications currently using PEAK
> that would make good, larger examples of using PEAK the "right way"?

The application I *was* working on was supposed to be open sourced, but
management is tying up the process for no apparent reason.  Otherwise it
would have made a pretty good example of a non-trival PEAK-based app.

Darryl mentioned peakplace.tigris.org, but there's not much there yet in terms
of applications.  The "junction" project there is a
message-oriented-middleware-ish framework based on PEAK, but like everything
else it's entirely undocumented.

You might try going through the IntroToPeak tutorial on the Wiki
(http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/IntroToPeak) and then see what
direct questions you have.  Phillip usually responds in great detail to
specific queries, as the mailing list archives can attest.

- John