[PEAK] applications using PEAK?

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Jun 9 15:44:47 EDT 2004

At 12:21 PM 6/8/04 -0700, Dave Peticolas wrote:

>Are there any open source applications currently using PEAK
>that would make good, larger examples of using PEAK the "right way"?

You can look at some of the 'peak.tools' packages (such as 'supervisor' and
'n2'), and also 'peak.ddt'.  These are rather sophisticated uses of PEAK's
core features.  However, they are even less well documented than the PEAK
core, alas.

Anyway, 'n2', 'supervisor', and 'ddt' were all in active use at my last
employer when I left, so they are fairly robust.  'supervisor' in
particular was being used to run a dynamic web application with millions of
hits/month.