[PEAK] Re: Proposal for another Wiki "tutorial"

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sat Jul 17 16:45:01 EDT 2004

At 12:52 PM 7/17/04 -0700, John Landahl wrote:
> > (If this is correct, the fact that the initials match is a happy
> > circumstance.)
>
>It might be intentional (Phillip?), at least it always seemed like too
>much of
>a coincidence to me. :)

It's a coincidence.  I haven't read PEAA, as it happens.  The DM term in
PEAK comes from Peter Coad's "Object Models: Strategies, Patterns, and
Applications", where it's an abbreviation for "data management" classes.

Also, IIRC, PEAK has had DM's for longer than the PEAA book has been out,
but I could be wrong about that.