[PEAK] Persistence styles, MDA, AOP, PyProtocols, and PEAK

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Jul 7 19:57:13 EDT 2004

At 04:21 PM 7/7/04 -0400, Stephen Waterbury wrote:
>I think it is the "simplest possible thing that works"
>(in some sense of "works" ;) for my app, and in keeping it as
>simple as possible, I'm hoping that conversion to the more
>sophisticated PEAK architecture won't be too difficult
>at some point in the future.

Dunno about that, exactly.  I don't expect to have extensible instances at
a base level, although obviously you can always "go meta" one level to do
such things.

However, the basic concept doesn't sound too different from peak.model as
it sits today, except that we use classes to represent classes.  :)