[PEAK] Re: Survey: PEAK community site

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at cutter.rexx.com
Sat Jul 3 13:43:23 EDT 2004

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 10:26:37AM +0100, Paul Moore wrote:

[snip]

> Of course, I'm speaking as an information consumer, rather than a
> producer, at the moment. Maybe when I understand things a bit better,
> that will change. But if and when it does, I'd personally be happy
> with the Wiki.

+1 for the Wiki

And, since there already is a PEAK Wiki
(http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/FrontPage), I'm hoping
that more information on how to do things with PEAK will be added
to it.

I very much need information about how to:

1. Implement PEAK components.

2. Implement PEAK components that use other PEAK components.

3. Implement applications that use PEAK components.

Thanks for PEAK.

Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman