[PEAK] Problems with events.twisted_support

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Thu Feb 5 18:23:53 EST 2004

At 03:08 PM 2/5/04 -0800, John Landahl wrote:
>I've run into two problems with events.twisted_support when using its
>EventLoop on a Deferred, with code like "output =
>eventLoop.runUntil(deferred, True)".  The attached file shows two
>tracebacks, the first of which occurs when this line of code is run.  The
>second traceback occurred after I tried a quick fix (changing line 68 of
>twisted_support.py to "func(self.subject, self.subject.result)"), which
>may not have been the right solution,

Close; it should probably be 'func(self,self.subject.result)', since
callbacks take an event source as their first argument.  I probably won't
have a chance to fix this before the weekend.

>  but the traceback seems unrelated to what I did.

Yeah, it's a failure to import AlreadyRead.  It's defined in
peak.util.EigenData, IIRC, but I'm thinking I need to move it someplace else.