[PEAK] need hints on PEAK twisted support

Stephen Waterbury golux at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 19:58:14 EDT 2004

Hi Ulrich,

Ulrich Eck wrote:

> i'm working on an peak.web example that uses twisted.http-server
>
> http://peakplace.tigris.org/source/browse/peakplace/src/sandbox/ueck/xslweb
>
> the files at:
> src/webtools/webtools.ini
> src/webtools/twistedweb.py
>
> might be of interest. it shows how to use the twisted.http-Server
> with the web-features of peak. the other modules try to fill
> gaps that exist now with some q&d solutions.
>
> its work in progress, so don't expect anything polished.

Thanks!  I am looking at it now.  I notice a reference to one
of your nll libraries (nllworkflow).  What is the current
status of nll?

I have browsed through them a little bit,
and they look interesting.  Workflow is part of our app, too.
We have implemented something very simple right now, and I
would like to work on something more flexible/robust.

Cheers,
Steve