[PEAK] need hints on PEAK twisted support

Stephen C. Waterbury golux at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 12:48:18 EDT 2004

Phillip J. Eby wrote:

> to this:
>
> [peak.logs]
> # Set default logging to stderr, DEBUG level
> * = logs.LogStream(stream=importString('sys.stderr'), levelName="DEBUG")

Thanks for your very quick replies, Phillip and Ulrich!
That took care of *that* traceback.

Now let's see how flexible PEAK is :> ...
I have PostgreSQL installed, since I use it for my Twisted app.
What would I have to change in the bulletins example to
make it use PostgreSQL instead of SQLite?  (The SQL in
sqlite-ddl.sql looks quite vanilla, so that shouldn't have
to change.  In fact, it probably could just be called ddl.sql
in this example ... in a more elaborate example, there might
have to be db-specific ddl files.)

Cheers,
Steve