[TransWarp] PEAK Wiki

John Landahl john at landahl.org
Mon Oct 13 16:13:41 EDT 2003

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 09:28:49AM -0400, Phillip J. Eby wrote:

> [standing ovation]  Fantastic work!  Beautiful!  Please continue.

I don't know about all that, but it's a start at least.  And thanks for
the additions today, they're exactly the sort of concepts I wanted to
convey about binding.

> >  (a set of links to interesting discussions on the mailing list)
>
> This would probably be a lot more helpful if the links were sorted by
> high-level topics, then by date.  I may try and do this, or perhaps
> someone else will volunteer.

I agree on the format problem.  That was a first stab at collecting
tidbits from the mailing list, and after it grew (and grew -- there's a
lot of great stuff on the list!) it started to look less helpful.

I was also only able to go back to about June in any amount of detail.
Anything links from before then are ones I bookmarked at some point.

> Perhaps I could rename it to the PEAK DevCenter?

That sounds great.  What would you think of the idea of setting up a
Subversion sandbox on telecommunity.com (or wherever makes sense) for
the dev community to share code and other files?  It could be a big win
in terms of collaboration amongst PEAKers; I definitely have a lot of
little things I could write up and check in, which would probably go
from there to the Wiki.  If it's not feasible to set it up on one of
your domains, no problem; we could just use Savannah/SF/Tigris/whatever.