[PEAK] Where to start?

Victor Ng victor at gap.ca
Thu Nov 27 17:14:46 EST 2003

For what it's worth - a lot of the ideas in PEAK started to clear up
for me after I read "Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture"
by Martin Fowler.  At least now I can understand what the role of the
DataManager and domain models are supposed to be within the context of
an application.

Taking a peak (no pun intended) at the bulletins example application
should also help out.  There's still nothing like working code to give
you an idea of how stuff works - even if some bits of code in there
aren't necessarily the best way of doing things.

vic