[PEAK] peak.web status?

John Landahl john at landahl.org
Mon Nov 24 18:28:18 EST 2003

We're in really dire need of a web interface for our PEAK-based app, and
so I was wondering about the status of peak.web.  How usable is it at this
point?  I've only glanced at the source code and unit tests before now, so
wouldn't even know how to get started with it.

The second choice would be to use Woven, followed by possibly Zope2 (with
no way to use the PEAK features we've invested in, like model classes) or
even Webware.

Any thoughts or suggestions?  Is anyone else faced with such a choice at
the moment?