[TransWarp] Test suite fails

Vineet Jain vinjvinj at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 19:17:01 EDT 2003

Sorry about the html. I'm not exactly sure how it got there. (It's
amazing what cut and paste can do).

I'm using activepython distribution:

ActivePython 2.2.2 Build 224 (ActiveState Corp.) based on
Python 2.2.2 (#37, Nov 26 2002, 10:24:37) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32

The peak unit tests also caused the interpreter to crash.

Vineet