[TransWarp] debian control files for peak

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue May 13 19:07:28 EDT 2003

At 05:23 PM 5/13/03 +0200, Ulrich Eck wrote:
>Hi Phillip,
>
>i've build some basic debian-control-files for peak and
>wanted to ask if you want to take them into peak-cvs
>or if i should maintain them by myself.

Er, what are they and what do they do?  I have zero experience with Debian.

Are they anything like BSD 'pkgsrc'?  I.e., a set of external files that
downloads a package, applies patches, and builds it for a target
system?  If that's the case, then perhaps it'd be best if you maintain
them, since you can keep them sync'ed separately.

If they are some sort of additional info for the distutils ala setup.cfg,
then that might be a different story.