[TransWarp] a peak.naming question

darryl developer at csrules.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 4 00:18:34 EDT 2003

> Since 0.5 alpha 1, the last line should become these 2:

Ok so i'm playing catchup :)
I realize some of the posts in the archives are out of date
but it's a starting point of some kind.

Also, i'm eagerly watching your example app.

> root = config.makeRoot()
> root.lookupComponent('config:MyDB.Database/')
>
> Note that you can also explicitly specify ini files as an argument to
> 'makeRoot()'; see its docs for details.

In order to make this work I also assume you need to do (for example):

db=root.lookupComponent('config:MyDb.Database/',adaptTo=storage.ISQLConnection)
storage.beginTransaction(db)
# do some stuff
storage.commitTransaction(db)

Thanks,