[TransWarp] Did PEAK Disturb Zope?

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Jan 1 21:22:46 EST 2003

At 07:58 PM 1/1/03 -0500, Steve Spicklemire wrote:

>Does PEAK work on Zope2? I somehow thought it was a Zope3 only thing..

At the present time, I'm not aware that anyone has used it with either of
the two.  But PEAK's Persistence package is based on ZODB 4, so
'peak.model' and 'peak.storage' definitely aren't going to work with Zope
2.  And I'm not positive they'll work with Zope 3 either, at the
moment.  When 1) ZODB 4 stabilizes, and 2) doesn't have the bugs I've fixed
in PEAK's patched version, *then* I'll try PEAK against Zope 3x.