[TransWarp] InvocationError with ZConfigInterpreter

John Landahl john at landahl.org
Wed Aug 27 21:10:24 EDT 2003

A ZConfig-based app has been working fine up until doing a CVS update today.
Attached (and pasted below) is the traceback I get when running the app like
so: peak ZConfig config.xml foo.conf

Could recent changes in peak.running.commands have broken ZConfigInterpreter,
or am I again running into a strange library installation problem?  FWIW,
I've uninstalled and reinstalled PEAK a couple of times to try to rule this
out; I also dug around a bit in commands.py but things look as they should
from my limited perspective, and 'peak test' turns up no problems.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/peak", line 7, in ?
    sys.exit(
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/peak/running/commands.py", line 221,
in __call__
    return cmd.interpret(cmd.argv[1])
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/peak/running/commands.py", line 548,
in interpret
    raise InvocationError(
peak.running.commands.InvocationError: ('Invalid command object', <class
'peak.running.commands.ZConfigInterpreter'>, 'found at',
'config:peak.running.shortcuts.ZConfig/')