[TransWarp] SqliteURL returns FileFactory?

John Landahl john at landahl.org
Mon Aug 11 17:13:48 EDT 2003

On Monday 11 August 2003 02:00 pm, Phillip J. Eby wrote:

> Interesting.  I'm not sure why that's causing you a problem, but the
> simplest way to do the above is:
>
>      db = binding.bindTo('sqlite:foo.db')

Good to know, thanks.

> Strange; I just tried running 'peak n2 sqlite:foo.bar', and I get an SQL
> interaction prompt.
> Now that's *really* odd.  Can you run the main test suite and see what
> results you get?

Looks like this was a false alarm.  It seems that wiping my site-packages/peak
directory and re-installing (latest CVS version) did the trick.  I'm confused
now, because I tried that a couple of other times (with different versions
from CVS, even) with no success.  Sorry for the false alarm everyone.

BTW, *really* great stuff in the latest N2. This is the first I've seen the
SQL interaction features.

- John