[TransWarp] QueryDM deactivates new objects

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.pp.ru
Tue Apr 29 10:01:01 EDT 2003

Hello.

   I have a problem using QueryDM data manager. I tried to get an object by
ID: row = MyDM[id] - and got the object. The problem is that its
__getitem__ calls ob._p_deactivate(), and this destroyed my object.
   Does QueryDM work in assumption that initialy the object must be "empty"
(for whatever value of "empty")?

   I am trying to use PersistentDict as defaultClass, and _p_deactivate()
destroys its "data" field (from UserDict).

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru