[TransWarp] Website up, 0.2 release out

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Mar 5 14:55:03 EST 2002

At 01:03 PM 3/5/02 -0500, Steve Spicklemire wrote:
>Hi Phil,
>
>         Are the examples supposed to work?

No, in fact they're not even supposed to be in the source
distribution!  Something's weird, here, because I explicitly took them out
of MANIFEST.in, because I haven't had time to update them to the new API yet.

I've rebuilt the source distribution now, and they're not in there
anymore.  I don't know why they went in there in the first place.  Anyway,
I've updated the release on Zope.org so that it doesn't include the
non-working examples.  It still dumps a couple of text files in the
examples directory, but that's better than distributing non-working code, too.

Thanks for the rapid feedback.