[TransWarp] Documentation Plans for PEAK

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Dec 13 15:04:22 EST 2002

At 10:39 AM 12/13/02 +0100, Ulrich Eck wrote:
>We suggested a naming-provider for Pyro, which i think we'll try to start
>working on during january.

FYI, I've just started a Wiki at:

http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevGuide

Where I've begun writing an introduction to the peak.naming package.  It's
far from finished, but I think it's a good start.  At this point it only
introduces terms and concepts, without discussing the actual
implementation.  But, knowing the terminology used in the source code will
give you important clues as to what the components are used/useful for.  :)

>i wrote some little backup tool that uses
>a sql-database for storing md5-hashes that doesn't yet use peak but
>it could be rewritten to do so (configuration, database, etc).
>
>Those examples would not depend on gui or z3 so there is no complex
>framework to understand before diving into peak concepts.
>
>what do you think ?

What can I do to help?