[TransWarp] On Messaging

Benji_York at cknainc.com Benji_York at cknainc.com
Fri Aug 23 14:10:58 EDT 2002

Phillip J. Eby, et al.,

I'm just passing by, and read a snippet of your messaging discussion.
Here's something you may or may not have seen/considered:

http://www.python.org/other/spread/

>From the page:

"""This is a Python extension module for Spread, an open source group
communications package. The extension module was written by PythonLabs,
primarily Jeremy Hylton, Guido van Rossum and Tim Peters. It is released
under the standard PSF open source license."""

I've looked at Spread once or twice, it looks pretty powerful.

Good luck, any keep up the good work; PEAK is becoming quite interesting.

Benji York
Systems Analyst
Information Technology Department
CalsonicKansei North America, Inc.