[TransWarp] UML Tool Recommendation?

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien at orbtech.com
Tue Oct 9 13:37:37 EDT 2001

Thanks for the recommendation. Regarding the CVS version of TransWarp, are
you allowing anonymous checkouts? I gave it a shot but keep getting
rejected. Of course, I wouldn't call myself an expert at cvs, so perhaps I'm
not doing something properly. In particular, this is what I tried:

C:\Code>cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.eby-sarna.com:/cvsroot login
(Logging in to anonymous at cvs.eby-sarna.com)
CVS password:
Fatal error, aborting.
anonymous: no such user
CVS.EXE login: authorization failed: server cvs.eby-sarna.com rejected
access to
 /cvsroot for user anonymous

---
Patrick K. O'Brien