[TransWarp] Announcing ZPatterns & TransWarp list and CVS

Ty Sarna tsarna at sarna.org
Mon May 28 21:30:49 EDT 2001

I'm pleased to announce that I've finished the last task in setting up a
bunch of new services for ZPatterns and TransWarp users: writing this
announcement. :-)

Second, we've made our CVS repository more accessible.  Major packages
of interest are ZPatterns, PlugIns, and LoginManager under the ZProducts
directory, and TW (TransWarp) under the pylib directory.  There's other
stuff there as well, but most of it is currently in flux and lacking
documentation, and you should ask before deciding to base any code
on it.

You may browse the cvs tree with ViewCVS at:

	http://cvs.eby-sarna.com/

Or access it via anoncvs using the CVSROOT:

	:pserver:anoncvs at anoncvs.eby-sarna.com:/cvsroot

You will need to login with the password "anoncvs" before you
will be able to access file. Sample session:

For sh-type shells:
$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs at anoncvs.eby-sarna.com:/cvsroot

For csh-type shells:
$ setenv CVSROOT :pserver:anoncvs at anoncvs.eby-sarna.com:/cvsroot

Now, log in:
$ cvs login
(Logging in to anoncvs at anoncvs.eby-sarna.com)
CVS password: anoncvs

Now you can "cvs co ZProducts/ZPatterns", or whatever.